GuilderFi’s $N1 Token Trading Fees Explained
The 13% fee on all buy orders opens access to all existing and upcoming
N1 product offerings and voting on governance matters relating to the protocol. Set the slippage to 13% to ensure that your buy order gets filled.
The 18% fee on all sell orders is intentionally designed to prevent wash trading and discourage FOMO selling, whilst encouraging longer holding periods to ensure sufficient gains. Set the slippage to 18% to ensure that your sell order gets filled.
Distribution of Fees
The trading fees generated from token swaps play a crucial role in supporting the overall functionality of the
#GuilderFi protocol and are distributed as follows:
- Liquidity Relief Fund (LRF) which performs token buy-backs when the token price falls below the price set by the Buy-Back-Price (BBP).
- 5% of Buy Orders and 7% of Sell Orders
- Automated Liquidity Engine
- 5% of Buy Orders and 6% of Sell Orders
- 3% of Buy Orders and 4% of Sell Orders
- #SafeExit Fund
- 1% of Sell Orders Only